Thursday, September 13, 2012

Who I am, What I am all about, and My goals in Life




To be honest, I would not consider myself to be a great writer. Whenever I am writing, it is usually for an assignment in my English class or for some sort of job that I had in the past, but importantly never for pleasure. However, I do realize the significance writing has on our education system today and the impact it has on our career paths in the future. As a student, I was always strong in math, social sciences, and communication which are all the qualities of a successful businessman. I love solving simple arithmetic, learning about economics and history, and communicating with different groups of people from all paths of life. I figured with these extraordinary talents, I could flourish in the business world and do well for myself and perhaps even one day own a company relating to my major. I plan on studying Supply Chain Management here at Michigan State University. Before starting my freshman year, I read a lot about Supply Chain Management and it was very interested. The logistics and strategy of getting products and goods from one place to the other fascinated me and made me curious about this major. Also being ranked number one in the country at Michigan State University excited me, knowing that I will go great places with this degree. Through my writing class, I am very glad and excited to know that I will be researching more about my major. I will find out more information through reliable sources such as textbooks, journals, newspapers, and maybe even advisors. My goals for my blog include finding more information about my major, what I can pursue with it, what companies I could work for in the future, will this major take me to even bigger places, will this major make me earn a decent amount of money, and finally if this actually what I want to do for the rest of my life. Hopefully, this blogging assignment will improve my writing abilities and will help me learn a lot more on my major.

No comments:

Post a Comment